Dear Recipe Saver Friends,
I'm extremely excited to introduce the latest version of Recipe Saver!
It's been about 2 years since I first launched this website which at the time, was a simple side project that I created to make saving online recipes easier for myself. After offering it free to the public, I was blown away over how many people had signed up to use this application to save their favorite recipes as well. Since then, I knew I could offer more.
Rest assured, everything you know and love about Recipe Saver 1.0 is included and/or made even better in 2.0!
- Save any recipe (online or offline) to your personal recipe collection
- Automatically post recipes to your account with our Chrome extension
- Add tags to easily categorize your recipes
- Quick search your collection with our new quick finder
- Favorite the recipes that you love the most
- Sort by name, date added, or tag
- Include serving sizes, calories, and adjust portions
- Print recipes with an ad-free page layout
And for those of you who REALLY love Recipe Saver, I'd love to invite you to subscribe to our Full Plan so you can take advantage of our upcoming premium features such as a limitless amount of recipes, sharing, and more!
Lastly, we'd love to hear from you about our new design. Be sure to let us know if you have any feature requests you'd like to see in the future.